Information notice on the processing of personal data of Integrity Hackathon Innovation for Transparency participants
Last updated: 8 August 2022
By filling in the information and data of the registration and challenge form for the Hackathon event, you grant the right to AB Vilniaus šilumos tinklai, company code: 124135580, registered office: Elektrinės Str. 2, Vilnius, address for correspondence: Spaudos Str. 6- 1, LT -05312 Vilnius, phone: 19118, email: email@example.com, (hereinafter referred to as the Company) to control and manage your personal data based on your consent and for the purpose of implementing the hackathon event to contribute the development and nurturing of anti-corruption culture in Europe to be organised on 29-30 September – 11 November 2022.
We process the following personal data of yours, which you provide in the registration form for the hackathon event, in order to implement the said event, i.e., to provide information and, if you need more detailed consultation, to contact you:
- Name, surname
- Type of the participant
- Telephone number
- LinkedIn profile
- State of residence
- Represented Company
- Website of the represented Company
- Main activity of the participant
This Information notice is reviewed and, if necessary, updated at least once a year.
DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
Source of data acquisition: Your personal data provided in registration e-form.
Base of data acquisition: Your voluntary consent. There is no obligation to provide your personal data, nor are there any consequences of not providing such personal data.
Data retention period: from data submission to the implementation of the hackathon event (25 November 2022)
Data transfer to third parties: Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties other than the data controller (VšĮ “Kūrybinių industrijų dokas”, the service provider of the hackathon event organisation).
Provision of data to external parties or recipients outside the EU: Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union / European Economic Area.
You, as the data subject (speaker), have the following rights:
- The right to know (be informed) about the processing of personal data provided herein – implemented by providing you with this information notice and other information notices;
- The right of access to the data;
- The right to request rectification of personal data;
- The right to request erasure of personal data provided herein (‘right to be forgotten’), if this can be justified by one of the reasons provided for in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data of 27 April 2016 and repealing Article 17(1) of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR),
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data, where one of the cases provided for in Article 18(1) of the GDPR applies;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where such processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of GDPR ("For reasons of public interest in the course of implementation of functions of public authority delegated to the SFE" or "in the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, unless such interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject as are necessary to ensure the protection of personal data take precedence over them, in particular where the data subject is a child"), including profiling;
- The right to cancel your consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of the data prior to the withdrawal of the consent, where such processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6(1) (a) ("consent").
In order to exercise your rights as a data subject, you may complete this form and submit it to us in accordance with the procedure set out in the Description of the Procedure for Exercising the Rights of Data Subjects prepared by the Company.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your request will be processed, and a response will be provided within 30 calendar days.
The examination of request and complaints. If you have any questions, comments, or complaints, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 19118 or +37052361030.
If you believe that AB Vilniaus šilumos tinklai violates data protection legislation by processing your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate by post at L. Sapiegos Str. 17, LT-10312, Vilnius) or online (https://vdai.lrv.lt).
More information about the Company's processing of personal data can be found here: