(EN) VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AND RECORDING BY UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES TO ENSURE PREVENTIVE AND ROUTINE MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES OF THE FACILITIES OF JSC VILNIUS ŠILUMOS TINKLAI
In performing the assigned functions and delegated tasks, AB Vilnius šilumos tinklai has engaged in video surveillance using unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) in cooperation with Vilnius City Municipality Administration.
List of the data processed:
Video surveillance data (without sound).
Purposes of data processing:
- To identify and inspect the defective areas of the thermal grids, gas-pipes, electric lines and their elements, and chimneys;
- To identify and inspect whether no illegal activities are performed in the protective zones of heat-supply grids and other technological pipes;
- To identify and inspect the defective areas in buildings utilising centralised heating;
- To identify and inspect the defective areas in the structures owned by AB Vilniaus šilumos tinklai (e.g., boiler-rooms, pump-houses), as well as in the outdoor construcions.
Basis of data processing:
Article 6 (1) (e) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Vilnius City Municipality Administration (code in the Register of Legal Entities 18871006, Konstitucijos ave. 3, LT-09601 Vilnius, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. (8 5) 211 2000) and AB Vilniaus šilumos tinklai (code in the Register of Legal Entities 124135580, Spaudos str. 6-1, 05132 Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (8 5) 236 1030).
We use the services of the data processor the municipal enterprise Vilniaus Planas (code in the Register of Legal Entities 123615345, Lvovo str. 25-102, Vilnius, LT-09320 Vilnius, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +370 601 31184) for video surveillance and recording using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Data may be provided to a pre-trial investigation body, prosecutor, court or other state institutions, which are obliged to provide such data in accordance with legal requirements regarding administrative, administrative offense, civil or criminal cases at their disposal, also to other state or municipal institutions and bodies as evidence of administrative offenses or other violations of law investigated within their competence, or for other legitimate purposes compatible with the original purposes of the processing and in order to safeguard the public interest and / or the exercise of functions of public authority.
Data storage period:
Video data will be stored for the shortest possible time, but no longer than 72 hours. Video recordings that capture an administrative offense, a criminal offense or another violation of law, violation of work discipline and / or professional ethics will be stored in observance of the time limits set by legal acts.
Territories of the Vilnius city will be monitored at a distance of 2 km from the places of installation of drone base stations at Elektrinės str. 2, Vilnius and Linkmenų str. 28, Vilnius (territories are published online at https://vplanas.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/minimalist/index.html?appid=7f2b6a28c9da4cdc992da764a796cb78)
Your rights related to video surveillance:
- to know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data (Articles 12 – 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- to access your personal data being processed (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- to request to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you (Article 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- to request to erase personal data concerning you (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679), if this can be justified by one of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- personal data were processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be erased in accordance with a legal obligation laid down in European Union or national law;
- to restrict data processing (Article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos str. 17, 10312 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);